[NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?

Author Topic: [NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?  (Read 6418 times)

i worked at taco bell and i can guarantee its absolute garbage. only benefit of it is that its cheap, but i could get the same quality of food if i offered a homeless person a dollar to stuff in a tortilla

That stuff's ok until you eat all the chips and you have to bust out a spoon

taco bell reigns supreme over the peon fast food chains
*crowd gasp*

taco bell is the Annoying Orange of fast food. it gets a lot of rap and disapproval of a lot of people but it's still the best possible choice and never fails to deliver high quality flavor at a reduced price

make fast food great again

I like Taco Bell, but only at 3AM

Never been to In-N-Out. Need to make time next time I'm in LA

dont get me wrong i like taco bell but chick fil a is the one true god of the restaraunt world

taco bell is the Annoying Orange of fast food. it gets a lot of rap and disapproval of a lot of people but it's still the best possible choice and never fails to deliver high quality flavor at a reduced price

make fast food great again

>Taco Bell is like Annoying Orange
>It's a Mexican fast food restaurant

It's like you want to be deported.

taco bell is as mexican as a guy named Joseph Johnson the third

< Taco bell is the best possible choice

Bitch the only good Taco ___ restaraunt is Taco Bueno

< Taco bell is the best possible choice

Bitch the only good Taco ___ restaraunt is Taco Bueno
the actual forget is taco bueno

forget you guys taco bell is the stuff
pun not intended forget you for assuming otherwise
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:16:43 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Taco Bueno is like Taco Bell but with actual good food that doesn't give you the stuffs

chicken sandwich > burger

waffle fries > regular fries
facts

There's a Taco Bell near my house and it loving sucks
our taco bell sucks too but that's okay because we have two mexican restaurants in town run by mexican immigrant families

Here's a summary of Taco Bueno

Everything is like 25 cents to a few dollars more than Taco Bell but has 10x better quality, and is like a Taco Bell but with a little bit of Tex-Mex mixed in

It's really good seriously