Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 127238 times)

Also nice job cropping out your other part of the conversation to make it look like I was only talking to myself.

Didn't you tell me to suck a richard. Why would you crop that out?

So if Nix chooses what parts of a conversation he wants to post how do I not know if people only chose what parts of a conversation to post against ULF?

How To Be A Good Forum User - The Tony Guide:

• CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
  • Call everybody a loving cunt without actually refuting their argument.
  • Always derail every thread you enter.
  • Supersize your text to stress its importance.
  • Ignore any posts except for those which you can use to boost your own ego.
  • Quad Posting is the sign of an elite.

Whoops my phone corrected furries because it's not a word.
passive-aggressive af

What? I got nothing against curries except the annoying and intolerable like Nix.

it really isnt about your opinion towards furries, i dont think anyone gives a stuff or even brought it up. the point is your refusal to accept evidence because it supports your narrative

What? I got nothing against curries

Designated Street stuffters are the worst.

it really isnt about your opinion towards furries, i dont think anyone gives a stuff or even brought it up. the point is your refusal to accept evidence because it supports your narrative

The evidence nix brought is missing dialogue.

He wanted everyone to know he said good morning but not the richard sucking part.

You provoked the argument in the first place. Regardless of whatever lame remark he made, you dragged it on, after which you were promptly banned to prevent further flaming.

You are the one who is continuing to drag this drama along on your unrelated, off-topic discussion because your ego apparently hasn't been stroked enough.

him telling you to suck a richard is if anything justified to you randomly telling him to shut up. then you decided to sperg out when he said it

stop acting like a loving manchild

Was it so hard to ask for the full story though?

If you're going to try and expose someone at least show off your bad side as well.

hi Tonie

Hi, did you strategically say that before I posted so I would get the warning message? lol

im not supporting tony but did we really need prove that he's a cunt i mean you could safely guess that from the way he tries to get attention

im not supporting tony but did we really need prove that he's a cunt

It's kinda like youtube drama where everyone makes the same expose video on the same person a million times because they want cheap e-rep points for supporting the mainstream opinion

It's like when the media exposes Milo, they just wanted e-rep.