United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125689 times)

I'm getting second hand embarrassment from how autistic these people are, the fact that they think the furries are more autistic than them is laughable.

honestly i don't know why some trolls here get as much praise as they do, it's just silly

honestly i don't know why some trolls here get as much praise as they do, it's just silly

toxicology's squartle-esque humor gets me hard tbh

it'd be great if these starfishs were just perma'd

Keep in mind that this dude's like 18. It's kind of embarrassing.
The only thing that's embarrassing is being a furry

so why is it that these back door clans tend to be made up of the same people every time? could it be that they're the same clan under a different name? (the answer is yes btw)
toxicology is just a pale imitation of the real thing
squartle had a nuance that toxicology doesn't

toxicology is just a pale imitation of the real thing
squartle had a nuance that toxicology doesn't

he's all i have

thot patrol server is fun but that's my only connection

something about this post is infuriating in a way that only marios can accomplish

I'm flattered.

The only thing that's embarrassing is being a furry

The difference is that the furries have a megathread they're contained to. Your kind keeps stuffposting outside of your clan threads. Since your posts are far more offensive than stuff in the furry megathread, I'd say you're more embarrassing than furries.

The difference is that the furries have a megathread they're contained to. Your kind keeps stuffposting outside of your clan threads. Since your posts are far more offensive than stuff in the furry megathread, I'd say you're more embarrassing than furries.
Everyone has to make the sacrifice to server the higher cause. Like that one black federation guy from firefly. If only the series didn't die.

Neither have been on mawty's level

Everyone has to make the sacrifice to serve the higher cause.

You mean getting banned because you're too socially inept to stop picking fights with random groups of people? Your short-lasting entertainment is really inconsequential here, it's not like you're really going to do anything short of stuffty spamming or half-assed trolling so you're just wasting your time.

You mean getting banned because you're too socially inept to stop picking fights with random groups of people? Your short-lasting entertainment is really inconsequential here, it's not like you're really going to do anything short of stuffty spamming or half-assed trolling so you're just wasting your time.
Tell that to CIA