United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125849 times)

NOEDIT: you also have yet to show me who this "majority" is that dislikes us enough to join your stuffty clan.

i'm speaking in current times inh

i'm speaking in current times inh
current times, the most active users on there is you and raven and other NC clan members / supporters, considering you and those people talk on there literally daily

there are three nc members in the good one

there are three nc members in the good one
nc members AND supporters

queeba critawakets literally told us you go around with him crashing minecraft servers lmao
Yeah, my habit is telling everyone i do bad things. Totally. Btw send fake pics.

well i do know for a fact critawakets runs around with queebas crew so while it may be a "claim", it's not some shot in the dark and queeba's responses kind of prove my point
Yeah i go around with queeba and his friends playing games. Most of the time minecraft. But honestly if i would go trolling servers with someone, it would not be Queeba.

This is just a lazy attempt at getting revenge at Queeba for revealing Ravencroft's alt and him saying that the NC Clan is just trolls.

Also here's the discord rules the clan repeatedly breaks

lol

[img ]http://puu.sh/uk4KT/d706ef4480.png[/img]
I guess I just don't understand the appeal of stuffting up a fun community and watching people get annoyed by it. These folks need a hobby tbh.

Toxicology buy one and throw it at a furry
Man, could you imagine if people went into a topic and irrelevantly brought up their hate for the Nigerian Cunts? I bet that would get annoying and be really uncalled for

The ULF is making our big push by throwing 10$ phones at furrys stay tuned

Oh boy, free phones!

What if the furry is wearing a fursuit? It won't do any damage and you'll be giving them ammunition to throw back at you

Or...
Oh boy, free phones!
...they'll just keep it

This plan is flawed either way

What if the furry is wearing a fursuit? It won't do any damage and you'll be giving them ammunition to throw back at you

Or......they'll just keep it

This plan is flawed either way
nice job picking up on the joke