United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125851 times)

we're gonna throw those exploding samsung phones instead #jointhemovement

you dont even leave your house
And what do you do with your life? Are you in high-school too? You got a job?

You really think someone like him could get a job?

i play video games on twitch for donations and send feet pics to my frends

i play video games on twitch for donations and send feet pics to my frends
And yet you spend your downtime trolling an internet forum and calling people autistic? Pathetic

I don't leave my house often, but at least i've done more productive things than you seem to be doing

Streaming aside, being a troll and someone's tool, is pretty low, and i'm not even gonna comment on the feet thing

MLD you fantasize about huminoid animals on a lego forum at 22 years old, I don't really think you're entitled to attack toxicology 

MLD you fantasize about huminoid animals on a lego forum at 22 years old, I don't really think you're entitled to attack toxicology 
Ad hominem at it's finest

you're a frat boy

And what is it you do exactly?

And yet you spend your downtime trolling an internet forum and calling people autistic? Pathetic

I don't leave my house often, but at least i've done more productive things than you seem to be doing

Streaming aside, being a troll and someone's tool, is pretty low, and i'm not even gonna comment on the feet thing

More on this; simply using the words autist to label someone is really pushing the envelope, as if hating furries like it's a crime wasn't enough. And that makes those of you who partake in this sick excuse for a "liberation movement" a bunch of loving scumbags.

Might as well make a clan to eradicate all those Adolf Riddler-types like Patton and Toxicology. Sieg heil that, you cuntbuckets.