21 (22.6%)
I have done both
6 (6.5%)
I can't tell you that
11 (11.8%)
No
40 (43%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Have you ever killed anyone, and or attempted Self Delete?  (Read 5515 times)

I did attempt Self Delete but killing someone... No i never did that. I would never kill someone in my life. If i am enemies with someone i resort to peaceful words.

About 2 years ago I held an intruder at gun point when staying overnight at a relatives. Told him to get on the ground and not to move, and if he did move he'd end up with a bullet in his chest.

Called the cops, they came and apprehended the guy. However when I first saw him I did almost pull the trigger immediately.

And then there was a year ago I got in a nasty fist fight with my sisters ex-husband. The wife and I were visiting my parents and my sister had come over with my nieces. The ex started stirring some stuff with her and things got bad. He started yelling and hit her. I stood up and tackled him onto the floor, punched him in the face and broke his nose. Stood up and kicked him a few times. Ended up breaking a few of his ribs.

What a great family visit that was.

I stepped on a frog once. I felt bad.

why

you clearly established yourself as the dominant species

I think about it sometimes just like "dude it would be so easy to just drive into oncoming traffic right now" or some stuff, but not really like seriously thinking about it
yeah i get the same stuff

I've thought about Self Delete, but my fear of what lies on the other side has kept me from doing it.

I've thought about Self Delete, but my fear of what lies on the other side always keeps me from doing it.

nonexistence is terrifying

I am heavily against even lifting a finger against another person. I have never been in a physical fight and I do not want to be.

I have considered Self Delete. I did not do it. That's all I want to say.
This.

Living with schizophrenia is rough; I have attempted Self Delete twice.

i shot at a burgler once with a shotgun but no kill. it was just some bird-shot and i didnt even hit him straight on to begin with.
hes prob still in jail, i dont even know.

yea one time with a coat hangar but im not sure if its considered murder

i didn't attempt to kill myself i actually did it