Author Topic: My review of the Blockland.  (Read 7240 times)

Woah, the Spontaenous capitalizing the first Letter of totally Random words is very Professional.

You beat me to it, Terror.

I guess he has OCD.  I've spoke with someone who did the same thing, and explained why.

How is this a review of Blockland?  All you did was talk about some forum antics.  Misleading thread title. 
ice cream, Shoulda thought about a title.

Anyways, It's not a lagfest, As i've stated before, It's just that Most computers Can't Handle the Bevels and the new explosions. And besides, they made it alot less laggier than before, I could never enter ROBLOX HQ without lag, Now, I only lag when people destroy the buildings.

Also, I apologize to anyone that was offended, I wasnt thinking straight, Im having alot of problems right now, I'll Make a new review once I buy the game, and it will not be a forum review, It'll be a Video Review, I also might make some other movies with Blockland once I stop being lazy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:25:08 PM by rawrman »

It's not that I lag, it's the god damn delay whenever you push a button or try to jump.

It's not that I lag, it's the god damn delay whenever you push a button or try to jump.

Yes, I hate that alos, But i don't let it bother me for some reason.

English wasn't your first language, was it?

Nope, But Another reason my grammar is well...bad, I can't explain, I had the perfect grammar, But now, I can't write a sentence without messing a word up.

I have just realized something!  Roblox is here to keep kids, super noobs, E-tards, and most other kinds of people who are frowned upon out of Blockland!  Unless you guys have something to add.

Nope, But Another reason my grammar is well...bad, I can't explain, I had the perfect grammar, But now, I can't write a sentence without messing a word up.

Capitalize the first letter of a sentence, and 'i' when it's alone. That's it. There's also proper nouns and some other exceptions but don't worry about it.

I am gonna guess his first was German.

In your new video review if I hear you mention Roblox or compare it to blockland one time I will flame you into the pits of hell.

Well Rawrman, Allow me to clarify those 5 reasons you asked for (and I'm sure some people have already, these are just my reasons)

1. Graphics - Yes, those do infact make or break a game. If you have poor graphics then no one will want to look at the game they're playing, sure it may be fun, but they'll get sick of seeing it.

2. Interface - Personally, an in browser game is one thing, an in browser game that has to be used by the companies browser? Why not just cut out the middle man and download it as a stand alone game like Blockland? That would actually fix the reason why some people have tremendous lag.

3. Bricks - You sorta answered your own question when you said:

My computer can run a plac with like, 10K Bricks in ROBLOX, NOBODY besides the admins can run that. The Bricks in ROBLOX take too much detail

That doesn't happen in Blockland, here you can build however many bricks the server allows per player.

4. N00bs, etards, and 9 year olds, oh my - Sure we have them too, but I noticed a lot of the people hosting servers were those them selves and didn't get rid of them. If a server wants to be successful over here, you need to have the balls to ban the idiots.

5. The fact that Roblox users like yourself try to give Blockland a bad name - Sure, we hate roblox, but we don't go around telling people whats wrong with it. We keep it right here on our own forums, and if someone doesn't do that (i'm sure there are countless others who actually do) then they're just as bad as Robloxians (?) themselves. You can't just come to our forum, weather you've been here long or not, and tell us that our game gets a 6/10. Thats the whole reason we're here, and a 6/10, if I'm not mistaken, is an F.

So theres your reasons. I have indeed played the game and have a right to say what I said. Now no, I'm not dissing your game, you like it, go ahead an like it. I will not stop you. Just don't come to us saying our game phails because we make fun of your game. What really gets me is you came to the forum where people worship the game, and attempt to tell them that its a 6/10. Ha, classic.

With that, I have but one last thing to say to you:

Actually, a 6/10 should be a D, which is still pretty bad.

Actually, a 6/10 should be a D, which is still pretty bad.

In my school a 69 or below is an F...

6/10=60/100

Passing=65

6/10=F