Author Topic: [NEWS] Republican bill will reduce free school lunch  (Read 18921 times)

when you prioritize health over flavor and quality, you go from granola bars to tree bark really fast
literally the whiniest little baby thing ive ever heard

Would you rather have something healthy but basically inedible because the flavour is gag-inducing and the texture is extremely rubbery / plastic? Or would you have something somewhat healthy yet it tastes good and feels real?

Every school I've been to prioritized extreme health over actual food quality, which caused the food to taste stuff and have stuff texture and quality. Basically making it inedible.

how are you going to eat healthy when you don't even want to loving eat

hell at my school they don't prioritize neither flavor nor health
the fruit is always rotting and everything tastes like stuff
i think a student found a slug in his salad once too
you guys remember when i posted that 'bean paste' that they give us with chips? it has the texture of diarrhea and sand.

that is yogurt
sometimes there's grey chunks floating around in it

Jeez you guys lunch sucks. Here in ny they make some of the best hamburgers and grilled cheese. The fries are amazing too

Dont get me started on the slushies

Jeez you guys lunch sucks. Here in ny they make some of the best hamburgers and grilled cheese. The fries are amazing too

Lucky

we used to have slushies but then the school administration kept catching kids taking them out of the lunch room so they put an end to that. then they made the lunch staff stop selling nachos and cheese because kids would take it out of the lunch room

at my school the hamburgers are a thin, defrosted, mystery meat patty between two hard buns
the grilled cheese is a slice of cheese that they burnt between two pieces of toast
fries are potato wedges without any seasoning or salt on them

like seriously the only edible thing here is the loving chicken
it tastes like it was straight from chick-fil-a

My school's burgers are good, only when they're prepared correctly

85% of the time the burgers are overcooked, the buns are soggy stuff, and the cheese is like half on the burger and half out

The fries are decent, they taste like those walmart frozen fries tho

don't worry youngsters when you get into college the food quality goes way up

the best thing about college

REAL food

*eternal guttural laughter*

i'm going to die before i get out of college because i eat papa johns every day in the food court

i'm going to die before i get out of college because i eat papa johns every day in the food court
living the dream