"Couldn't resolve state "ready" for image" and icons wont load on item

Author Topic: "Couldn't resolve state "ready" for image" and icons wont load on item  (Read 2057 times)

I think phanto was saying that there was a problem with zip files so that it didn't work for some people but not others.
Maybe because the file extension he put in was possibly incorrect or it wasn't in the correct area

I've never had icon issues and most of them are in zips

There's nothing wrong with the way OP has it, unless he has a zipped and unzipped copy of the add-on.

There's nothing wrong with the way OP has it, unless he has a zipped and unzipped copy of the add-on.
Wait I do have an unzipped copy of the add-on, just it's on the desktop and named "Item_Common_Items," when I zipped it is when I changed it to "Item_Smartphones" but I made damn sure that every file would work

stuff's weird

Just make sure you don't have them both enabled if they do have separate names, though do make sure there isnt a zipped and unzipped version with the same name.

One is in the desktop (the unzipped one) and the zipped one is in the game and enabled, the zipped and unzipped both don't have the same names

./ is for the current folder
If that was needed I believe you can use ../ to go to a receding folder.
So using this case:
"./" is the start of where the cs directory is. So let's say we have a zip/folder as "Add-Ons/Weapon_Guns", but the weapon cs is in "Add-Ons/Weapon_Guns/Gun/Gun.cs", and your icon is in "Add-Ons/Weapon_Guns/Icons/"

Doing "./" for the icon will not work in this case because in that cs it starts with "Add-Ons/Weapon_Guns/Gun/" and your icon is in a different folder, so you would need to put the entire file location.
If you were in Weapon_Guns/Gun/ and your icons were in Weapon_Guns/Icons you could use ../Icons/blabla from within the Gun folder. I am not sure if this works in TorqueScript but it does in other languages so it'd make sense.