Author Topic: [BLU] Blockland United  (Read 29962 times)

UPDATE: This clan will be renamed to Blockland United, since this clan will be pushed forward and it won't be just a project for the game's anniversary, more information will come soon, and the topic will be updated.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:30:59 AM by Filipe »

sure just don't drag anyone out of the clan

I'm not I'm just going to redesign it and explain it's purpose better

lmao I knew this was coming

IGN: Glenn [BL]
BLID: 37601 / 36701
Positions: Builder/3D modeler
Contacts: Steam: gmairbus, skype: gamingjin
Why I joined: I have thousands of hours on this game and will not stand by and watch as all my work goes down the toiled.

IGN: Daffytitanic (-Daffytitanic- on the steam version which was an accident)
BLID:34761
Positions: Builder, Eventer
Contacts:
Steam: Daffytitanic

Why do I want to join: Because, I like Blockland. I was inactive because of other stuff and there isn't much going on but, now I am back and wanted Blockland to be as it was. I hated to see it in a state of decay. Blockland is all of fun for me and gives me creativity and simplicity of making good buildings and events than any other sandbox game I played.

IGN: Grand Autismo
BLID: 49238
Positions: Designer, Eventer, Weapon Creator
Contacts:
x-x.unleashed.x-x (Skype)
Steam

Why do I want to join: Blockland, my favorite sandbox game of all time, I grew up on this game, literally. I used to play this game all-day everyday in grade school, Now that Blockland's community numbers are at a near-all-time low, I feel like I could help pioneer Blockland into being a more widely-played game again.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:50:05 PM by Protoss Dragoon »

IF my Blockland clan, blocklandAlle, picks up 15+ active members, would you be willing to partner with Alle?

IGN: Grand Autismo
BLID: 49238
Positions: Designer, Eventer, Weapon Creator
Contacts:
x-x.unleashed.x-x (Skype)
Steam

Why do I want to join: Blockland, my favorite sandbox game of all time, I grew up on this game, literally. I used to play this game all-day everyday in grade school, Now that Blockland's community numbers are at a near-all-time low, I feel like I could help pioneer Blockland into being a more widely-played game again.
I would suggest you reject this user

In-Game Name: Super Steve's bro 0.2 / Super Steve's bro
BL ID: 44572 / 158886

Positions: Builder / Eventing / Coding (sort of)

Contacts: steme

Why do you want to help: I would like to help blockland to be played by more people and not have a better portion of the community be useless

Bump.

We are not buried yet.

i wish i was good at making houses because all i can make either it is noobish-looking or too ugly if i try to build from scratch

i won't be able to enlist here meanwhile

wow this smell like dead