Author Topic: [SWep Mod] Silenced Pistol v1.1  (Read 9363 times)

SWep - Silenced Pistol
Version 1.1

Decided to add a weapon to the SWep Pack

A covert pistol used for sneakily killing people, does slightly less damage than the normal pistol usually requiring an additional shot to kill the enemy
Shell drop sounds and trigger pull sounds are only audible to the person firing the gun
No bullet trails
Silenced pistol sound has a small audible range and plays 2d so it has no directional information
12 shot clip, 19 damage per shot, medium fire rate
9mm Rounds

/!\ Required Add-On! /!\
Weapon_SWeps is required for this add-on to work

Updater
Client_SFUpdater.zip

Download

Swololol.com
70kb
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:26:34 PM by Swollow »

We Garry's Mod now?
no its a mod for Weapon_SWeps which basically is just a lazy abbreviation of "Swollow Weapons"

similar to SMelee and STraps

Please add more weapons this pack is amazing

Please add more weapons this pack is amazing
with the exception of this weapon the bottleneck for these weapons is the amount of work that has to go into each one for it to feel, look, play, and sound just perfect

the silencer is too damn long
other than that focken beautiful

to me, it seems a little short

i t 's   a l l   i n   y o u r   h e a d
cool mod man

silencers can be of variable length, the longer a silencer is the more gas release chambers it can hold and the more noise and muzzle flash it can reduce

speaking of which i released a tiny update that makes the guns muzzle flash more smokey and less flashy

with the exception of this weapon the bottleneck for these weapons is the amount of work that has to go into each one for it to feel, look, play, and sound just perfect
You could keep the weapon stats the same but add different models, I'd love to see some WW2 era looking stuff with the current pack.

silencers can be of variable length, the longer a silencer is the more gas release chambers it can hold and the more noise and muzzle flash it can reduce

speaking of which i released a tiny update that makes the guns muzzle flash more smokey and less flashy
i meant it's too long making it not look as nice
I think it needs to be more thicc

You could keep the weapon stats the same but add different models, I'd love to see some WW2 era looking stuff with the current pack.
effort goes into good models, appropriate sounds and emitters, animations, casings, etc. im fairly sure the ammo system and item code was the easy part in making these

here we go.
a very annoying gun to be used by coward """pros"""