[USERSCRIPT] Quote Notifications

Author Topic: [USERSCRIPT] Quote Notifications  (Read 4664 times)

someone test this out on me

do it my website apparently can't handle more than 50 users at once which sucks huge rooster and makes this not work

Lol, this makes no sense, you're probably not doing something correct/efficient. Reveal teh back-end c0d3z.

test
i cant tell if it worked or not i must have not noticed it

Lol, this makes no sense, you're probably not doing something correct/efficient. Reveal teh back-end c0d3z.
nfo which is the vps that im using says that only 50 simultaneous connections are allowed at once for my website and since my website shut off and wouldn't let me connect to it twice today and was only fixed with restarting apache im certain that is the issue. im not sure if ajax connections linger or some stuff and that's why the website keeps breaking but im pretty sure it has nothing to do with the server end code. ill release it tomorrow anyways after i redact some password stuff from it

i cant tell if it worked or not i must have not noticed it
you're not on the user list for it so either you haven't installed it right or it's broken again

nfo which is the vps that im using says that only 50 simultaneous connections are allowed at once for my website
I don't believe nfo has that limit for their virtual private servers. their webhosting-only plans do
im not sure if ajax connections linger or some stuff
with http keep-alive they will, with clients that also use it. if necessary it should be possible to disable it in your apache configuration, but first I would see if there is any other issue
are you even sure that there are 50 simultaneous connections happening?

that's different. that's good. do it!
do it my website apparently can't handle more than 50 users at once which sucks huge rooster and makes this not work

i'm not ready to release it but here's an (outdated) teaser

https://a.pomf.cat/kolhid.mp4

here's an up to date picture

are you even sure that there are 50 simultaneous connections happening?
my website freezes up for no reason in particular and it happened when tons of people were downloading and then using the userscript

also i forgot to release the forgetin source i'll see if i can remember to do that today

in 10 years people are still going to be making state of the art userscripts for this forum

Is there any way to make the window automatically minimize once there are no remaining notifications?

also i forgot to release the forgetin source i'll see if i can remember to do that today
tfw

Is there any way to make the window automatically minimize once there are no remaining notifications?
there is a minimize button and it will stay minimized as you go in between forum pages

if that doesn't show up tell me what browser and os you are using

tfw
http://puu.sh/ujm11/5b2f892436.zip
runs using lua 5.1.5, might work with 5.2 or 5.3 but i haven't tried
requires the sll and socket packages or add-ons or whatever the forget they're called
some stuff where it queries my php pages on my website has passwords to protect forgeters messing with my stuff and those passwords have been redacted

No, I mean the window will remain like this after all notifications have been cleared.

What I want it to do is minimize back to

once there are no more notifications left.

I can click it to minimize, but it just adds a step.

Mac OSX 10.12 — Chrome