Author Topic: i want to go home  (Read 1787 times)

what the
why wouldnt it be? it can be incredibly distracting and take attention away from the teacher/whatever is being done

Why the chainban?

Honestly the only thing you can do it wait it out.

what the
youtube serves as a distraction from education

Why the chainban?
single-letter posts are bannable. otto a picture of the same letter phantos posted, so he count as well. none of them contributed anything meaningful to the topic, and as such were treated as spam.

edit: office-pirate posted a picture of a klein bottle. oops. still spam, so

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:16:10 AM by PowerDag »

Why the chainban?
useless series of posts from a useless series of people

Having nothing to do in school is fun
I either watch anime, play a game or forget arround in some software. Or sleep ofc

why wouldnt it be? it can be incredibly distracting and take attention away from the teacher/whatever is being done
My teachers at secondary school had access to YouTube so they could show educational videos, although the system they had to block students seemed to regularly cause issues for the teachers and 9/10 times the teacher would have to send for the IT guy to get their video up. Mind you my school was seriously technologically inept, including most of the students.

my school does the same thing, students cant teachers can use youtube, although it seems to work fine

download image puzzles so when your bored you can try to solve them
or buy a rubiks cube idk

Well this thread has been a very welcome and unexpected surprise. I feel you man. Just wait 'til you hit the 9-5 office grind.

Well this thread has been a very welcome and unexpected surprise. I feel you man. Just wait 'til you hit the 9-5 office grind.
Yeah, I was beginning to wonder about PhantOS. He seemed to make a lot of random spam posts.

On topic: You'll have this kind of grind the rest of your life.
However, depending on your job, it can be better or worse. School is just the start.

i want to go home

#when it's only 8:26am and ur coworkers are already yelling

something something https://open.spotify.com/track/7erByqCV1mcImSeCYh1XmW
why does your school block youtube? have you tried using a vpn to get around their blocks?

something something https://open.spotify.com/track/7erByqCV1mcImSeCYh1XmW
why does your school block youtube? have you tried using a vpn to get around their blocks?
oh wait
lol
yeah my school does the same thing, i use a vpn on my ipad (school provided) but proxy is always applied after so i had to dig and find this vulnerability
so i just run a dns server that has myiboss.net's A record set to some random ip as well as some other stuff with dnsmasq

you should def figure out how to setup a vpn to get around their blocks tho
it's fun browsing 4chan in class
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:57:22 AM by Metario »

useless series of posts from a useless series of people
not otto :[

oh wait
lol
yeah my school does the same thing, i use a vpn on my ipad (school provided) but proxy is always applied after so i had to dig and find this vulnerability
so i just run a dns server that has myiboss.net's A record set to some random ip as well as some other stuff with dnsmasq

you should def figure out how to setup a vpn to get around their blocks tho
it's fun browsing 4chan in class
hack the planet