Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti revealed, $699.99 in US

Author Topic: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti revealed, $699.99 in US  (Read 2454 times)

This is actually a great deal for those making super high-end builds, funnily enough from what I heard it's actually faster than the latest Titan X.
Holy crap.

ooh stuff
how much is the 1060 going for now
maybe i can swap em out

$926 plus tax for us Canadians.
oh god loving damn it
i guess i'll stick with the gtx 1060 then

you leaf people get it cheaper
All I did was do a simple currency conversion like you. Rates must have changed slightly since I did it.

But even then, it's probably going to be even more than that for us. I wouldn't be surprised if it was $999 CAD given how expensive 1050 Ti's and RX 480s are here.

< tfw my 1080 arrived 4 days ago

hopefully EVGA's replacement program will let me step up to the 1080ti

Evga step ups apply to founders edition and another 2 models I forget.
Not my ftw :(

Unrelated. I downgraded my main comp to an itx and 1050ti to be portable for the remainder of the year.

If anyone wants to pay a fair price for my evga 1080ftw I'm game. I can't use it now in my tiny case lol.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:48:53 PM by Bisjac »

I must have one. Or maybe 2.

If anyone wants to pay a fair price for my evga 1080ftw I'm game. I can't use it now in my tiny case lol.
what you want dog

(It's 600 on newegg, even just now after the price drops)

Its on Craigslist right now, waiting for 500. I couldnt take less than 400+ shipping.

Would the differences even be that significant enough to even consider having it in a rig?

Would the differences even be that significant enough to even consider having it in a rig?
yes, iirc it's a 35% speed boost from the default 1080 and iirc can perform better than the current titan card