Author Topic: Going to get new account  (Read 1918 times)

Well anyways all of you know i have been using the account by the name of jonny. well, my lil bro spazzed out today so he wont let me use that account. He is also so pissed that hes going to post something about saying that i stole his moscow university build when it was I that made it. He hasnt been on the account for over 3 months. But I am going to get a new account because im sick of arguing with him so i will post when i get a new account. Btw he just posted something about calling me a noob cause hes all pissed off, his name is junjus. I NEVER, i repeat NEVER stole his account, the only reason he took it away was because i called a noob and now he is all pissed off.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 11:19:43 AM by jungemann »

Wow, you are a spazz

Wow, you are a spazz

Actually, you spazzed, i called you a noob, that made you mad, so you spazzed and took away the account and wont let me use it.

You guys have petty fights over the internet? Thats pretty handicapped.

You guys have petty fights over the internet? Thats pretty handicapped.

I never wanted start a fight on the internet but he just has to go and post something about calling me a noob because he is mad at me. all I wanted to do was inform ppl that i am getting a new account and explain why. and yes it is handicapped.

didn't mean to post, don't tell mom

I'm, going to tell mom

When did i post this? I would like to know. Sorry that everyone has to see this, the reason i posted this was because  he went and posted something about me so i had to defend myself. This is a really pathetic argument.

wow! this is the best internet argument I've ever read!!! XD

wow! this is the best internet argument I've ever read!!! XD

Lol, its funny i think, i never even wanted it to turn into an argument.