44 (20.7%)
Im called Badspot and i dont know what an add-on is
56 (26.3%)
Yeah but its not my style :S
10 (4.7%)
Did you notice there was no choice 6?
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 200

Author Topic: Brickadia City - Cohort Team  (Read 84440 times)

i've used cheat engine (as a memory editor) before in order to hack the view distance to be infinite - it is possible to raise it higher then the max

yeah maybe but i want my game to stay stable, i never crash and dont want to modify it too much

yeah maybe but i want my game to stay stable, i never crash and dont want to modify it too much
yea i've never done this on my actual client. using a memory editor on a program can be quite dangerous
if you're hosting this city publicly while working on it though, i could hop on and see if i could view it all at once (could prob wait until its more complete tho)

barn will love that syl

That dealership...   :')

That dealership...   :')
:3

reused the old stuffty ferris i made 8 years ago and that ant fixed 4 years ago, just changed the lil seats/cabins (credits to Vibrant Colours)

hote ferris wheel! mmm loving the carriage carts

Some HEAVY work is being done in the city redev plan, the old dooks will become soon modern and offices buildings will pop with nice residences!
to carry that many people, the city decided to build its own monorail! two lines are on the way, with a transit hub between subway and monorail (lines 1 and 2 for subway, lines A and B for monorail)!

reused the old stuffty ferris i made 8 years ago and that ant fixed 4 years ago, just changed the lil seats/cabins (credits to Vibrant Colours)

Better than whatever I was trying to pull off :/.

Oh look it isn't oval anymore

monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail

monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail

zwézwé

Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bonafide electrified six-car monorail!

Harbour Pier's Redevelopment Plan:
Modern medium sized offices and coffés + shops, with hub to join bus, subway and monorail!