Author Topic: kongo's sound emporium [NEW!! starcraft, kong2, mgsvwhoa, fixed vm/ trog]  (Read 4252 times)

ghosthunters sound pack
a pack of sounds all from this video

download

every sound is under the prefix "ghosthunters"

the kong pack
various miscellaneous sounds that are both useful and useless
warning everything is kinda loud

download

every sound is under the prefix "kong"

kong returns [new goods]
like the kong pack: contains many useful sound effects and many not as useful sound effects

download

every sound is under the prefix "kong2"

starcraft 1 [new goods]
a bunch of sound effects from starcraft 1, sounds that start with "t" (bar transmission) are from terran, sounds that start with "p" are from protoss, and sounds that start with "z" are from zerg

download

every sound is under the prefix "starcraft"

vectorman death and pain sound replacers fixed thanks to conan please re-download
all sounds are from vectorman 2

replaces pain and death sounds, both pain and death have 4 different sounds that can play when you get hit / die

i did not make the scripts and have no idea what the original add-on is called but the description said arekan / ipquarx made it, i only replaced the sounds

download

trogtor grunt death and pain sound replacers fixed thanks to conan please re-download
all sounds are from the ghosthunters video

replaces pain and death sounds, both pain and death have 4 different sounds that can play when you get hit / die

i did not make the scripts and have no idea what the original add-on is called but the description said arekan / ipquarx made it, i only replaced the sounds

download

mgsv whoa [new goods]
https://youtu.be/5q-8syq9F74?t=1m13s

download
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:21:04 AM by kongo »

oh stuff this is amazing dude, thanks

and the ironic thing is that i actually like vectorman 2 aswell

oh stuff this is amazing dude, thanks

and the ironic thing is that i actually like vectorman 2 aswell

i've had that vectorman 2 death yells thing for 3 - 4 something years now and just never decided to post it

i'm glad u like it all

how did i not see this thats amazing

need to fix death/pain sound addons to properly package ondeath

there's 5 parameters

need to fix death/pain sound addons to properly package ondeath

there's 5 parameters
i've no idea what could be wrong with them since they worked for me

like i said in the op i didn't actually make the code, i just replaced the sounds from an existing add-on by arekan and ipquarx

i've no idea what could be wrong with them since they worked for me

like i said in the op i didn't actually make the code, i just replaced the sounds from an existing add-on by arekan and ipquarx
which forgot to properly package ondeath - i had to fix it for skill4life lol

you wont see kill ci when you Self Delete/kill other people with one of these mods on, plus probably a few other things since ondeath does a bunch of stuff it seems.

i'll fix this later i guess and sen dyou copies to replace the op's dl links with

NNNNNNNNNNN
                   - torg

trogtor grunt death and pain sound replacers
all sounds are from the ghosthunters video
GRILL

-trogtor

GRILL

-trogtor
my personal favorite for the deaths is the loud ass yell from when he walks into the hall and finds jamie the creature

my personal favorite for the deaths is the loud ass yell from when he walks into the hall and finds jamie the creature

looks like the myth was busted.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:00:48 AM by Conan »

we're back in business boys thanks conan

woah OAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH