Author Topic: Lol ok Susan, you need to find other original ways to dismiss people.  (Read 32959 times)

I like how you're defending tony because he got banned for breaking rules on a server
considering the vast majority of the people in that thread agreed with him that it was absurd and that rules were made up on the fly, I think he's got a good case.
Let's also not forget you're recent flaming in blockrand comics thread

Let's also not forget you're recent flaming in blockrand comics thread
that means every single brockrand in existence is a flame

that means every single brockrand in existence is a flame

You called me out on flaming when I wasn't flaming.

Now you're telling people what flaming is?

You called me out on flaming when I wasn't flaming.

Now you're telling people what flaming is?
ok first of all
you made a post that basically just said "dogforgeter" just so you could say "dogforgeter", which is flaming, but no matter how many times I say this, you won't accept it because you don't have the mental capacity to accept anything someone else says
not to mention how you're trying to pressure me into drama'ing you just so I can look like a handicap

Where is the quote of me saying "dogforgeter"

fun fact: eon was trolling
"Someone said something mean about me!! They must be trolling!!"

tony my dude you got played

I like how Insert intentionally loving with you affected you so much that you had to drama him to tell him to stop.

lost the quote because it happened like 40 pages ago in the last drama
"Nix you participate in glaceon love rp servers" or something like that
the only point of that quote was to say "dogloving friend!"

It was a question that I asked you because you said you don't advocate bestiality and I asked you if you join human/animal love rp servers because it is what you've been known to frequently join.

That's not flaming.