Author Topic: [Server/Client] GameMode_RandomizerDM - Official  (Read 2204 times)

As many of you have known, I have had RandomizerDM for ages and it is time for it to be released. Due to its age and releasing it by testing it from default add-ons, I have no idea if it will have bugs. Which is why I am not posting this in Add-Ons.

Thanks to my releases I actually become more organized with support files and released them as 1 thing instead of having different versions.

Required add-ons (THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE ADD-ONS - They are forced if they are disabled unless it's a non-custom gamemode):
Slayer - I forcefully did this because v3 is unstable with RandomizerDM (been using v3 for a long time until Slayer's main issues got fixed)
Support_NewHealth (v8) - This is a fixed version, will eventually get its own topic
Support_FindItemByName
Support_SpeedFactor

Download GameMode_RandomizerDM
Note: I HIGHLY recommend that you should never create a non-slayer minigame. Things could break.

Comments:
If you want to get custom shape names you will have to figure that out, sorry. The shapename code is there but you will need the password for it.
Use /RDMHelp for all the commands.
The Slayer minigame will have 3 preferences for setting up the minigame: Reveal system, reveal time (start to reveal everyone based from the time beginning of the round), and invisibility at the beginning of the round

Client (required to create custom categories and weapon rarities): Client_RandomizerDM
If you want new rarities you'll have to go to line 2717:
$RDM::Rarity[0] = "Common" TAB "0 60";
$RDM::Rarity[1] = "Uncommon" TAB "61 78";
$RDM::Rarity[2] = "Rare" TAB "79 88";
$RDM::Rarity[3] = "Elite" TAB "89 96";
$RDM::Rarity[4] = "Legendary" TAB "97 99";
$RDM::Rarity[5] = "Impossible" TAB "100 100";
$RDM::RarityCount = 6;
$RDM::MaxRarity = 100;

Thanks for supporting my servers. Please report any issues.

For upcoming add-ons, see here
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:08:38 PM by Kyuande »

Finally! Hopefully I'll be able to host my deathmatch again with something that works.

YES!
I've been waiting for this moment ages ago!

It's an amazing gamemode and i'm really glad this is finally out.

No, thank YOU for releasing this.