Author Topic: can the furries stop being gross out of the thread  (Read 10824 times)

If Patton keeps going on the way he is, I might end up converting to Nix's side. He's making the opposition look stupid.

not joining any side when it comes to this is probably better imo

not only is nix a gross furry he's also turning his back to fandom he was apart of. and the whole "it has become to loveual for me" is bullstuff because he has embarked onto the darkside before too

honestly really confused about my inclusion here. am I supposed to believe OP never makes jokes about things that are relevant to his hobbies outside of threads for that hobby? cus I see plenty of his pokeresearch special interest all over the place

honestly really confused about my inclusion here. am I supposed to believe OP never makes jokes about things that are relevant to his hobbies outside of threads for that hobby? cus I see plenty of his pokeresearch special interest all over the place
this thread is full of his stupid hypocritical posts, not sure what he thought he'd get when he turned to blaming every furry

If Patton keeps going on the way he is, I might end up converting to Nix's side. He's making the opposition look stupid.
thing is i totally support nix making this thread

>when the situation the user is enacting works for you so you side with him even though you berated him like 9 gorillion times

>when the situation the user is enacting works for you so you side with him even though you berated him like 9 gorillion times
pretty sure you'd jump at an opportunity to do exactly that though

pretty sure you'd jump at an opportunity to do exactly that though
no

no
well... yeah
but either way, all you're saying is that you think you have to either agree with someone 100% of the time, or never. which is just a really childish way of looking at things

its strange that you jump on me for no reason about it but its just handicapped to me that grimlock would constantly yell at nix for whatever reason and then the one time he agrees with him is because hes yelling at the cigarette-fandom

get off your pedestal

its strange that you jump on me for no reason about it
actually, there is a reason, and it's the fact that you said it, and it was stupid
its just handicapped to me that grimlock would constantly yell at nix for whatever reason and then the one time he agrees with him is because hes yelling at the cigarette-fandom
maybe it's cus he agrees with nix this time? just a theory
I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make. should patton no longer hold this opinion now that someone he doesn't like shares it with him?

actually, there is a reason, and it's the fact that you said it, and it was stupidmaybe it's cus he agrees with nix this time? just a theory
I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make. should patton no longer hold this opinion now that someone he doesn't like shares it with him?

i guess you dont really understand what i said so nvm

hmmm i wonder why

hmmm i wonder why
maybe because your autistic ass spammed furry pics in my thread?