Author Topic: BriBelle (194110) Banning Bawdsput for stuff reasons  (Read 7464 times)

bribelle is kind of weird
she would regularly come to my friends' server (like, literally every time it was up) even after he continually treated her badly, destroying her work and calling her mean names

I was watching Glass chat when this went down. This was provoked from what I saw.

Bawdsput joined a server a few days ago, not sure when exactly, but events were disabled on the server to protect to server from lag.  The host thought it was DDoSing but doesn't really matter.
Bawdsput goes onto glass chat saying the host should be DDoSed "to teach him a lesson", admits to either wanting to spam the server with bots or says he could, threatening the host, and also admits to trolling or at least says that he wants to troll.

pics: http://imgur.com/a/iuf5p

Take from this what you wish.

Doesn't mean the ban was reasonable, doesn't seem that way, but Bawd was still an ass either way.

The subject of this drama thread is a rollercoaster.

Banning Bawdsput for any reason is reasonable tbh

Bawdsput joined a server a few days ago, not sure when exactly, but events were disabled on the server to protect to server from lag.  The host thought it was DDoSing but doesn't really matter.
Bawdsput goes onto glass chat saying the host should be DDoSed "to teach him a lesson", admits to either wanting to spam the server with bots or says he could, threatening the host, and also admits to trolling or at least says that he wants to troll.

pics: http://imgur.com/a/iuf5p

Take from this what you wish.

Doesn't mean the ban was reasonable, doesn't seem that way, but Bawd was still an ass either way.
I have seen this. And i never sawn Bawdsput gonna DDoS he was like my 3rd best friend but i don't know why is he doing this.

Banning Bawdsput for any reason is reasonable tbh
So he was saying brbfdjds and then Bribelle banned Bawdsput and then unbanned Bawdsput and then when Bawdsput joined back He got banned for just stuff reason.

Offtopic but why Bawd isn't defending himself here, rather than you making the topic for him?  Was he banned or too lazy to make an account?  Like wtf is going on

Offtopic but why Bawd isn't defending himself here, rather than you making the topic for him?  Was he banned or too lazy to make an account?  Like wtf is going on

Smh, No Bawd isn't defending himself here. And i find this ban reason stuff so i made the topic.

never make a drama topic again
ever

Hm.

I've seen BriBelle around, not doing as staff said, and as somebody said, she/he/it is probably just a kid. You should really just dismiss this.

I loving know her.
She came on my server once, and she told me she was a six-year old. No joke.

she told me she was 19 years old, and i asked her why she wasnt able to spell stuff the last time i saw her and she said she was "drunk"