[►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)

Author Topic: [►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)  (Read 50282 times)

ARR YOU READY KIDS?
PRESENTING THE MAIN ISLANDS

These five main islands will be the centerpieces of the server. Each one will be host to quests, items, and tons of chests.
Each island has its own theme and style, with NPC lore surrounding the environment.

While treasure hunting is tons of fun on its own, we've decided to keep the server as an Open-PVP environment.
so, knowing that friends will group up and go adventure together, we've taken the natural step of introducing--

Upon reaching 20 treasure chests, you will unlock the ability to create your own crew.

/CreateCrew
/DisbandCrew
/LeaveCrew
/CrewInvite
/JoinCrew
/CrewRemove
/ListMembers

Crewmates will have the benefit of no team-damage, along with team chat, a tag in chat, and a name color of their choosing.
Crews will unlock with a member limit of 3, but will be able to expand to 4 & 5 by finding more treasure chests.

Isla de la Pólvora and the resting Fort Cortegana is the acting 'PVP Hub' of the server.
Surrounded by Spanish conquistadors with cannons and guns, the fort provides a fun objective for any crew of PVPers.
By capturing the objective point in Fort Cortegana, you can claim the fort as your own, providing weaponry and an alliance with the occupying Spaniards.

Defending the fort won't be easy, as there will be plenty of ways up for enemy and friend alike.
The crew limit of 5 is in place to prevent one crew from recruiting the entire server and claiming dominance.

Kicking and outright banning players never leaves a good taste in my mouth.
As an alternative to banning/kicking, we've implemented a bounty system to punish no-good-doers.

Killing in town will set a 5-minute jail bounty on yourself, and be announced server wide.
We want town to be a safe haven, but still with the possibility of people killing in it.

(Killing bountied players in town will NOT elicit a bounty on you)

There is no currency on the server, so the question came around to how we would do boat upgrades.
Players will earn their ship by finding treasure chests. When they first spawn, they'll have no boat.
When they find 15 total treasure chests, they'll unlock their first vessel, a two seater rowboat,
and will keep gradually getting bigger boats as they find more and more treasure chests.

This is all the info I've been hiding for the past couple months.
Hopefully this can stem your impatience (farad u fuk) for
the next couple months while we finish up.

i am dying to have players play on this stuff.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:35:59 PM by skill4life »

this is better than love

Hopefully this can stem your impatience (farad u fuk) for
the next couple months while we finish up.
how dare you

this is très chaud  :cookieMonster:

I dunno about making the whole server PVP... it'll turn into spawncamping eventually.

I dunno about making the whole server PVP... it'll turn into spawncamping eventually.
checkpoints on big islands spread spawns apart

also kililng in spawn island nets you jail time (if someone kills them to claim their bounty)

Wow, this looks impressive. For once in a while, a well built custom server with awesome features. Can't wait to play!

i believe the third island image is broken unless that is just me

i believe the third island image is broken unless that is just me
just you

This looks like mad fun, I hope there will be some cool puzzles

skill4life, make lovey island=? asking for a friend

this shall whet my appetite while i wait for sea of thieves