Poll

Did he divide us?

No
18 (36.7%)
I have no mouth and I must scream.
31 (63.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [NEWS] He will not divide us flag was taken down  (Read 11935 times)

Yea, I don't really care that Shia Lebouf's flag got stolen because Shia Lebouf is an idiot.

are you trying to say that i think shia's an idiot using sarcasm? because i don't really care enough to give my opinion for or against shia

Did that flag trigger you?

it's probably a prank enough for them to do it for "kek"

theres not really anything anyone could have done about that starbucks being destroyed or richard spencer being punched so i dont really see any sort of problem really

what is this post

"starbucks being destroyed"? haven't heard that one

and there's a big difference between taking some flag and "destroying a starbucks" or "richard spencer being punched" as the flag thing had no witnesses. there is not enough proof to find out who did this and charge them for theft

and there's a big difference between taking some flag and "destroying a starbucks" or "richard spencer being punched" as the flag thing had no witnesses. there is not enough proof to find out who did this and charge them for theft

the guy who stole the flag is posting pictures a d bragging about it online, im sure thats more thsn enough proof

are you trying to say that i think shia's an idiot using sarcasm? because i don't really care enough to give my opinion for or against shia
Uh... no?

the guy who stole the flag is posting pictures a d bragging about it online, im sure thats more thsn enough proof

do you have any idea what 4chan is

Uh... no?

sorry, sounded like sarcasm

Stop with victimization

People like shia encouraged Annoying Orange signs to be stolen

This is karma

I didn't realize these forums increased with SJW activity

richard spencer being punched so i dont really see any sort of problem really

You can't possibly try to pretend to give a stuff about this when you thought spencer getting punched was perfectly fine

do you have any idea what 4chan is
i understand its anonymous posting, but its not nearly anonymous enough to prevent the poster from being tracked down
You can't possibly try to pretend to give a stuff about this when you thought spencer getting punched was perfectly fine

he deserved it, doesnt make it legal though

Are you friends seriously arguing about a flag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy

Would it make you feel better if I said it instead of Poliwhirl

he deserved it, doesnt make it legal though

Under those circumstances does Shia deserve it then? He's an attention whore who attacked one of his own supporters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy

Would it make you feel better if I said it instead of Poliwhirl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

I don't see how this applies to me considering I never said punching him was okay

It applies to kimon, not you

just wondering, is there actually anything stopping us from ignoring the threads tony posts and posting the content within them in our own, non-tony threads?
Under those circumstances does Shia deserve it then? He's an attention whore who attacked one of his own supporters
if you think being an "attention whore" is on par with advocating for genocide then maybe this is a problem on your end