Author Topic: This is the funniest thing I've ever read  (Read 3217 times)

All the red states have is corn and wheat

u say that to my face 1 more time

u say that to my face 1 more time

What the term, 'divorce' means in your average red state.

this is so god damn stupid, do they know how complicated the borders would be?

this is so god damn stupid, do they know how complicated the borders would be?

No?

Sure swing states exist so that could complicate things but it's not like it would be a crCIA
Best part is the wall would be split 50 50

No?

Sure swing states exist so that could complicate things but it's not like it would be a crCIA
Best part is the wall would be split 50 50
if we were to build a border around those blue and red states, it would be four times as long as the us-mexico border. not the fence that we have, the actual border that extends from tijuana to texas

if we were to build a border around those blue and red states, it would be four times as long as the us-mexico border. not the fence that we have, the actual border that extends from tijuana to texas

None of those borders on the map above are more complicated than the ones we have now

None of those borders on the map above are more complicated than the ones we have now
Good luck building a wall on mountains.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:08:32 AM by Magus »

They hippies can illegally immigrate for the weed just put super high taxes only True AmericansTM can pay

why these mountains look like they're about to drop the most fire album of 2017

why these mountains look like they're about to drop the most fire album of 2017

No it's a default iMac wallpaper

"A Modest Proposal"

If any of you missed this very blatant literary reference and took this seriously, then I am very concerned for your education.

haha holy stuff I would be so forgeted if Oklahoma got independence

Why would they? It's a natural border

I think this is a GREAT idea. We can take all the red states and make them beautiful. It'll be great. Travel ban.

This article is so stupid