Author Topic: Freighter/Oil Tanker DM Map  (Read 2976 times)

Interior shots. Click to enlarge (warning: big)

For Port's Hotline Miami server. Uses defaults + Demian's filler bricks + Emil's colorset.

Save can be downloaded here: https://puu.sh/uKonx/4c37fe07b8.bls

Tanker main body has plenty of space if you're interested in expanding the build for whatever your needs are. The bridge is also somewhat set up - you'll have to cut in your own stairs to the roof and set up the walls for the bridge, but there's space for it. The majority of the props are also easily removable, which is a bonus.
I highly advise using the New Duplicator's cut, fillbricks, and supercut features if you are looking to edit this build.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:39:21 PM by Conan »

holy forget stuff on a stick this is so ridiculously goddamn beautiful and perfect and awesome
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:17:25 PM by Drydess »

holy forget stuff on a stick this is so ridiculously goddamn beautiful and perfect and awesome
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:23:37 PM by Crystalwarrior »

perfect playground for a tdm and or other minigames

The front is more than a little square lmao

The front is more than a little square lmao
my excuse is i did this in 5 8 hours and subtle details/visual design like that dont really matter if you're dying every 5 seconds

but yeah. i wanted to get this playable/done asap tho so i skipped out on building stuff i would have otherwise built. its also specifically geared for the hotline miami server so the build overall had to be very open

thankfully the mod requirement is very low (comparatively), so anyone wanting to edit this to look better/fit a different kind of server can do so. i highly encourage anyone who wants to to do so and post them in gallery/this topic.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:45:24 PM by Conan »

liiiiiiiiiiiit. I need more high detail DMs in my life.

Fantastic work. looks fun for TTT

For Port's Hotline Miami server.
thick skin
and it looks great

Looks fantastic
Now make it a vehicle

The car I made didn't get used for the map ;((((((