Author Topic: Small Brick Trees + Normal Brick Trees + downloads  (Read 6396 times)

Small brick trees

Willow tree + download
nevermind have tree

The not small-brick trees
None of these use any floating bricks or invisible bricks to support anything

Med Orange - 221 bricks

Med Swamp - 229 bricks

Small Swamp - 159 bricks

Tiny Swamp - 91 bricks

Download w/ necessary add-on

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:35:01 AM by Spartan923 »

Those are wicked nice, idk what you're talking about. Only real thing I could say is the trunks might be a bit too exposed and could use some more foliage, but overall very good!

literally my only complaint is how straight the branches are
looks 10/10 though, excluding that

yeah i tested too, very nice for tiny builds, dont even think about it to make large maps :P
you looks like a nice builder, show us more!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 08:20:40 PM by Sylvanor »

make a little baseplate with 4 or 5 variants and post them with a download link, id for sure use em

4 AM update
Trying to do a not pine tree

make a little baseplate with 4 or 5 variants and post them with a download link, id for sure use em
If I can make other trees that look decent as well, Ill probably do this

Also does anyone know of any full blocks that have the same (lack of) texture? really all I can think of is just print bricks and such
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:26:19 AM by Spartan923 »

they look pretty dope, I would defo suggest a much skinnier trunk on the pine trees tho, like 2 bricks wide.

my anti aliasing is atrocious i'm sorry

here's one that i did a while ago if it helps, though mine just has the leaves from the detail trees, otherwise if youre doing branches you just gotta spam a stuff ton of bricks in there for leaves. the branches are like, a mix between those sideways mini ramps and detail bricks.

the trucks are 2x2 funny enough, but I think I just need to make the pine trees a lot bigger and more pine-y? than before
also what do you mean by detail trees?

this stuff is hard to get varied enough to look like leafs, but then also not look like trash

this looks pretty neat from below so far

5AM progress

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:33:03 AM by Spartan923 »

Jesus those are beautiful.

Holy forget that's awesome

tree is pretty much done, will probably keep changing a few bits
currently its bit under 1600 bricks

that is absolutely sick