Author Topic: please consider the humanity of your fellow forum goers  (Read 14623 times)

Considering the considerations considered while considering the considered topic at hand considering the consideringly police way to ask for consideration, I consider considering the topic considered.

this is reflective of the growing hostility and enforcement of strict social rules on the internet as a whole; no place is safe. with the growing popularity of "Cringe Compilations" and trolling videos the framework for what makes you liable for bullying is clearly laid out every day, and nobody dares oppose this lest they be labled as "cringe." i for one hope for a complete reversion of internet culture to the golden era of low production value halo easter egg videos with papa roach in the background. we have pushed our limits for too long and created a bastardization of the internet for what it was. though becoming an extension of society itself is inevitable, the fact remains that everyone had a much better time setting aside our differences in exchange for watching funny hamster dance videos. the current culture of personal attacks in an incredobly public space is only accepted because we do not realize how unacceptable it would be in person. we need a reminder of what is acceptable and what was intended for us, and more importantly we need to resist the trend we are heading towards.
post revised, please join me in my efforts to kickstart the Hamster Dance Renaissance.

there's a reason for the gock discussion topic

no people, lets be smart and bring it off
oh, now the talking cheese is gonna preach to us

We need a politics Board at this point.

'Politics and News' for Off Topic section

Baddy pls

its DONE no MORE political POSTING until THE 25TH OF MARCH and thats FINAL

its DONE no MORE political POSTING until THE 25TH OF MARCH and thats FINAL
You know that's not gonna do anything, Badspot would actually have to enforce that himself, which he most likely won't for something so trivial

at this point that wouldn't be too bad

You know that's not gonna do anything, Badspot would actually have to enforce that himself, which he most likely won't for something so trivial
I think he's setting a goal for himself

if they DONT FOLLOW the RULES then they will FACE my WRAITH

oh nevermind
this is the new rule

I tend to have a hard time being around people who are obsessed with politics. Liberal or conservative, they are worrying way too much. So I support this concept of dropping political crap. Not only that, but:

I know it says, "on facebook" but this really applies to any website..