Author Topic: R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017  (Read 31117 times)

or at least it hasnt yet. nobody has actually executed communism properly
There's an argument to be made that it's entirely impossible to execute communism properly. The natural state of exchanging goods in a large society is through market principles, and the only way you can get people to use collectivism is by installing a politburo, which inevitably just turns into Stalin-style dictatorships.

yeah thats why i said it hasnt been executed properly. its unlikely that it could be executed properly, probably even impossible, so it literally hasn't been executed properly. i kinda alluded to that being what i meant in the actual post but you're a bunch of forgetin funny joke boys who would rather cut out everything that cant be responded to with a stuffty meme

(not directed at seventh sandwich)

why would you direct such a malicious post to seventh sandwich

Poliwhirl just because Jontron isn't an SJW that doesn't mean he is losing popularity.

This is only making him stronger.

He's losing subscribers at about 4-5x the rate he was gaining them at.

He's losing subscribers at about 4-5x the rate he was gaining them at.
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
It's going up again, do your research.

he's lost more subscribers than he's gained so far. pretty bad considering he used to be in a constant climb.

Jontron has been losing subscribers because of how long it takes to make a forgetin video. He overfocuses on the production quality of each individual video that he's completely forgotten the reason why people watch his videos. It's because he's loving funny and his simpler setup was nicer back then.

he's lost more subscribers than he's gained so far. pretty bad considering he used to be in a constant climb.
He'll have recuperated his losses in less than a week at the rate he's growing now.

he deleted the 2017 Q&A video :o

he deleted the 2017 Q&A video :o
Knowing Youtube, someone took it down due to a copyright claim.

Jontron has been losing subscribers because of how long it takes to make a forgetin video. He overfocuses on the production quality of each individual video that he's completely forgotten the reason why people watch his videos. It's because he's loving funny and his simpler setup was nicer back then.

You have to understand that this is how comedy works, they always try to find something that will one up their last act, but in the end, they lose sight of what their audience looks for.

also there's nothing inherently wrong with communism it just doesnt really work in practice, or at least it hasnt yet. nobody has actually executed communism properly, but the main debate is whether humans are capable of handling communism without exploiting it

Have a seat son