Author Topic: R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017  (Read 30103 times)

You should have a problem with someone's political influence if it crosses into their business. Jon makes no political remarks in any of his content, and to demonize him for saying his political opinion through personal media is effectively censoring someone's speech. If you have a problem with it, go ahead, don't watch him, but the vast majority of sane people won't give a forget.

oh yeah sorry kimon i forgot that you only apologized after the entire thread of many different people basically told you to leave the forums after your other stuff reponses to it

You should have a problem with someone's political influence if it crosses into their business. Jon makes no political remarks in any of his content, and to demonize him for saying his political opinion through personal media is effectively censoring someone's speech. If you have a problem with it, go ahead, don't watch him, but the vast majority of sane people won't give a forget.
That's very well said, man. I agree wholeheartedly.

i don't know why i even bother with you any more after all the stuff you've pulled, but once again i'd like to point out that i've been banned 3 times, only 2 were permanent, and none of them had anything to do with flaming.

All the stuff I've pulled? Like what me making jokes in the politics megathread that you took way too seriously for no reason?

the entire subreddit is great right now

jon's real name is jonathan aryan jafari
coincidence???
i think not

How could Jon be tribal if he's friends with Dunkey?

do you actually have any proof of this, beyond when i jokingly dismiss tony or grimlock? or is this another instance of you actually misremembering an event in your head before posting about it?
you haven't yet debated of the legitimate arguments in this thread and have only instead responded to posts about you personally and even with that, have turned the argument back to your antagonist every time

if you werent sucked into the world of you and your 5 tumblr friends and let your ideas be challenged for once then you wouldn't have such a hard time avoiding frequent confrontations
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:32:58 PM by Gock. »

you have no right to be calling people out for "flaming" grimlock, and pretending you don't know what you did to make everyone here think you're a dumbass isn't helping your case, either.
kimon you've been perma'd three times sense you joined and I've never been perma'd for anything. starfish I may be, but at least I'm not so loving handicapped that I get permabanned from a lego forum multiple times like you've somehow managed to do.
kimon the fact that you're the one always preaching tolerance towards everyone seems pretty ironic considering you're totally intolerable to anyone with slightly different political views. Really makes people aware of how idiotic you are.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:33:52 PM by patton360 »

Jons actually of Iranian descent.

Jon "Jihadi" Jafari

All the stuff I've pulled? Like what me making jokes in the politics megathread that you took way too seriously for no reason?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306768.0
funny how whenever you get serious backlash of any kind you fall back on badspot's meme comics or "i was just joking, obviously"
oh yeah sorry kimon i forgot that you only apologized after the entire thread of many different people basically told you to leave the forums after your other stuff reponses to it
yeah or after you passive-aggressively harassed me at near every opportunity you had for months because you thought i said some asinine stuff like "only tumblr jokes are funny" for some reason. (those passive aggressive comments were all just jokes though, even though i had clearly expressed a desire for you to stop, right?) is it not justified to be sick of that? i was more than willing to put aside my pride to apologize for an argument that ensued from me hastily jumping to a conclusion, but it seems like you don't even have enough decency to let go of meaningless grudges.
you haven't yet debated of the legitimate arguments in this thread and have only instead responded to posts about you personally and even with that, have turned the argument back to your antagonist every time
i'm not gonna argue my political stance on supporting content-makers that say garbage stuff beyond what i already have, so is it weird that i'd respond to blatant personal attacks?
kimon you've been perma'd three times sense you joined and I've never been perma'd for anything. starfish I may be, but at least I'm not so loving handicapped that I get permabanned from a lego forum multiple times like you've somehow managed to do.
already explained why this is wrong, go back and read my post.

i mean, to be fair, the thread was almost instantaneously made about him lol

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306768.0
funny how whenever you get serious backlash of any kind you fall back on badspot's meme comics or "i was just joking, obviously"

Yes because when I take the piss handicaps like you are so dense and socially inept that you actually take stuff seriously. Kimon you have autism. There is no other way of putting it. You can not be this much of a social handicap and still think that you are mentally sound.

Yes because when I take the piss handicaps like you are so dense and socially inept that you actually take stuff seriously. Kimon you have autism. There is no other way of putting it. You can not be this much of a social handicap and still think that you are mentally sound.
in what world did my post make you angry enough to post this stuff? lmao

in what world did my post make you angry enough to post this stuff? lmao

"hurrr umad bro"

Thanks for proving my point Kimon.