Author Topic: shia decides to camp out at tennessee to guard the flag?  (Read 1859 times)

i don't have anymore sources for this but i found this from FunnyJunk. feel free to post more sources.

/discuss

/pol/ brings guns so what is he trying to do

/pol/ brings guns so what is he trying to do

They'll call in /k/ as well

thanks for keeping us updated OP

its interesting to see the lengths people will go to silence shia's opinion

They mght be taking this just a bit too far

its interesting to see the lengths people will go to silence shia's opinion

Oh come off your high horse.

Nobody's silencing Shia. The man has a much bigger platform than 99.9% of the country in his fame to spread his message.

The problem is that Shia is mentally ill and is growing increasingly more unhinged with each passing day.

I don't agree with people stealing his property (the flag ) but he really needs to get help because standing in the middle of a field of barley at 2 AM with an aluminum bat in fear of /pol/ autists is not normal behavior.

get some armed sentries, build a wall, dig a moat, then establish it as its own mini-state

shia's whole loving thing has been a disaster

get some armed sentries, build a wall, dig a moat, then establish it as its own mini-state
honestly he should commission a wall and then wait for loving /pol/ to come with a catapult

lord tonys gonna sneak by him and climb the pole and steal the flag better watch out!

Back when the stream was still in NY they built a "wall" of security barriers around it and were vetting people before letting them in onto the stream

The irony is so deliciois
but... don't they do this for like, every museum exhibit? usually you need tickets to get it. it's not so much irony as it is standard procedure with exhibits

I can just imagine the next change of plans for this "art project" (if Shia resorts to moving the location again) being Shia just pointing the camera at a "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" piece of paper in his basement while pointing a gun at the staircase.

The guy is such a dedicated lunatic lol

he should just detonate a ton of nukes on the moon to make it say "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"

this is a real CTF game now