Author Topic: I Have A Degree in Bullstuffery about Video Games, AMA  (Read 3138 times)

Wait so are you working for two places at once or one? I know you work at 2and2 but do you still work for ubisoft or was that a one time thing?

Ubisoft was contract work for about 3 years, and they decided not to renegotiate this year as all their PR operations are focused on other states.

Ubisoft was contract work for about 3 years, and they decided not to renegotiate this year as all their PR operations are focused on other states.

Why would that make a difference when they have to bring you out from Australia anyway? Was it just easier for them to find people who already live in those states to work for them? Or am I completely misinterpreting what you mean by "states"?

All of the work I did was in Sydney (New South Wales), which is where I'm based. All future work for Ubisoft would be in Melbourne (Victoria) and Brisbane (Queensland), and it would be inefficient for them to pay for my airfare when they have staff local to the area, and probably not in their best interest to ask me to pay either.

Congradulations!
You deserve it!
May your career be long and great.

I got a degree in chemistry. On my way to something medical.

Congrats on winning your degree in the raffle!