[news] black teachers that can't read are getting hired.

Author Topic: [news] black teachers that can't read are getting hired.  (Read 1620 times)

The NY literacy test is a 4 hour multiple choice test that cost $118 dollars to take. It also has short responses and an essay, so it's the equivalent of a SAT or standardized test.

I've never taken it so I don't know how difficult it is, but I don't think removing it in entirety is a smart decision.

well they just be saving a lot of money by not administering these tests anymore.
i mean with the supposed 10,000 new teachers that are hired in new york every year? ...

libs pick the strangest times to suddenly care about budgets lol
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:01:54 PM by Bisjac »

wow look at that source

Affirmation strikes again.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/03/ny_state_drops_literacy_test_f.html

more context: passing rates of education-major grads was 20% or lower so they dropped one test out of four and merged the content into another test.

no mention of minorities in the decision making

aka: not really a great decision, but its not "hurr durr teachers dont have to be literate to teach"

Annoying Orange is going to defund new york for doing this.

More irrelevant bullstuff. Here's a thought, instead of making statements more suspicious than a white kid in a trenchcoat, why not link to the article and quote it? Or are you actually so loving incompetent that you think not presenting evidence is going to help your case?

Edit for clarification: I'm referring to the statement above this one.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:03:25 AM by Rabbot32 »

More irrelevant bullstuff. Here's a thought, instead of making statements more suspicious than a white kid in a trenchcoat, why not link to the article and quote it? Or are you actually so loving incompetent that you think not presenting evidence is going to help your case?
You don't have to cite evidence if the evidence doesn't exist

Refusal to not spread bullstuff disguised as truth is refusal to grow the hell up and stop spreading playground rumors.