Author Topic: [NEWS] Annoying Orange cutting budgets of public school programs by 6 billion, afterschool  (Read 11508 times)

This is pretty much how it was before the "6 Billion Cut"

Reason for Failure?

Well, maybe it has something to do with people who would rather sit around and snap chat in math class then anything else.
"hold on i have some autism stuck in my throat"

*coughs all over the forums*

Well, maybe it has something to do with people who would rather sit around and snap chat in math class then anything else.
And cutting public funding is meant to help that how?

Congratulations.
You have forever engrained your personal comeback quote that will forever haunt you.
Code: [Select]
[quote author=PhantOS link=topic=308350.msg9470485#msg9470485 date=1489717463]

[/quote]

Well, they won't be doing in a private school if they drop out and just do Vines and Snap Chats all day, now will they?

you silly

code doesn't format bbc.

Master Matthew probably thinks that removing afterschool programs is going to stop the 80% of people in school who use their phone in class

Master Matthew probably thinks that removing afterschool programs is going to stop the 80% of people in school who use their phone in class
Oh, this is only after school stuff, ONLY, I thought this included everything as well and after school was the main featured cut...
damn.

Oh, this is only after school stuff, ONLY, I thought this included everything as well and after school was the main featured cut...
damn.
is it just that you don't like school

damn.
You still haven't explained how cutting public funding is meant to improve public education

is it just that you don't like school
I don't like Normie Dipstuffs that wanna bumbleforget around on facebook and other stuff when I'm actually doing stuff.

I don't like Normie Dipstuffs that wanna bumbleforget around on facebook and other stuff when I'm actually doing stuff.
and obviously making class even worse is supposed to fix that...?
no clue what you're getting at but the solution to a boring class is to fund it, not break it

And your solution is to... cut school funding by 6 billion dollars

guys i really need a master matthew autism counter

And your solution is to... cut school funding by 6 billion dollars
Well personally, I think with the technology we have now, home schooling could work without having people fall behind and if we could replace public schooling with home schooling online, then people could truly shine who want to shine, and people who want to bumbleforget around will bumbleforget around.

Well personally, I think with the technology we have now, home schooling could work without having people fall behind and if we could replace public schooling with home schooling online, then people could truly shine who want to shine, and people who want to bumbleforget around will bumbleforget around.
if home school replaced public school you'd essentially be creating an entire generation of antisocial overweight freaks

if you want to shine in school, you do your loving work. other people sending snaps doesn't cause you to not study for a test or not complete your HW

having taken virtual classes for two years, it all comes down to how responsible you are, something a surprisingly low population carry
also something worth mentioning is that for the first month back into a real school from online school, i was a social wreck

How would that work with the younger ages? They need constant supervision and you can't expect working parents to stay home.

That aside, that technology isn't free and the public education system does not currently have the infrastructure to do it. You expect them to do this with even LESS funding?

Also what about those without access to a computer/internet? No education at all?