Author Topic: [NEWS] Annoying Orange cutting budgets of public school programs by 6 billion, afterschool  (Read 11467 times)

why the hell would somebody be behind a computer that they're using
cool themselves down on the computer fan

hiding

whats so weird about being behind someone else's computer

then again i guess you wont have any more computer labs with this funding cut

Public schools have been wasting govt money for years now. Couldn't care less. All my children go to a private school.

Considering how public schools are now hiring black teachers that can't read for diversity.

It makes sense to cut their funding.

Considering how public schools are now hiring black teachers that can't read for diversity.

It makes sense to cut their funding.

That's probably a better reason to increase funding since teachers are gonna get crappier when schools don't receive funds

That's probably a better reason to increase funding since teachers are gonna get crappier when schools don't receive funds

"You get what you pay for"

Why are we paying top dollar for illiterate black teachers? lol

< defunding liberal brainwashing institutions

Don't see an issue here

Don't see an issue here

Considering how much we're defunding public education, I can fully understand why you couldn't see an issue here.

Don't see an issue here

An educated workforce is for cucks

Well, they won't be doing in a private school if they drop out and just do Vines and Snap Chats all day, now will they?

How are you so out of touch with your own generation? Do you talk to anyone your own age outside of the internet, or do you just avoid them while assuming they aren't smart enough to entertain you?

90% of public education is teaching kids that white people and conservatives are evil and the other 10% is telling them to google the answers to their 5 hours of daily homework

90% of public education is teaching kids that white people and conservatives are evil and the other 10% is telling them to google the answers to their 5 hours of daily homework

You really don't know what you're talking about but ok

College isn't a learning environment anymore.