Girl learned more at McDonalds than at college.

Author Topic: Girl learned more at McDonalds than at college.  (Read 2687 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEbvehRPhY&2

Apparently this woman learned more about the real world from McDonalds than any college would teach.

Haverford is a humanities school, so it follows that she would have worked at McDonalds after college anyway.

"I learned more from working at a retail job than from three bulletpoints spoken at a freshmen orientation"

I learned more from the BLF then pictures of puppies in math class.

Tony just because you earn a $15 a week allowance when you didn't go to college doesn't mean everyone will be so lucky

Tony, can I ask you what you studied before you dropped out?

Man, I'm getting really good at guessing when Tony posts a thread based only off of the thread title

Man. I'm getting really good at guessing when Headcrab Zombie is the most recent poster in a topic without going inside the topic.

I was the mcdonalds fryer she used and I can indeed confirm she loving learned from me

Man. I'm getting really good at guessing when Headcrab Zombie is the most recent poster in a topic without going inside the topic.
Well yeah, it's on the right most column, you don't need to go inside the thread

I was the fries made in the fryer and i can indeed confirm i was made too salty leading to a complaint from which she learned also

Well yeah, it's on the right most column, you don't need to go inside the thread

Well yeah my name is on the right middle column, you don't need to guess when I post a topic. It literally says my name right there.

i was the McDonalds manager and i can confirm she learned from me

I was the mcdonalds fryer she used and I can indeed confirm she loving learned from me

how ungrateful

you learned about this video about a year later than the rest of the world