maxymax13

Author Topic: maxymax13  (Read 1968 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=151348;sa=showPosts;start=0

This guy joined just last month, and he has been stuff posting and bumping old topics with stuff posts.
I don't know about you, but he sounds like a troll, especially with this thread he made.
/discuss

I'm getting a troll vibe too

i highly doubt he's a troll or anything like that, just newish and not too sure on forum etiquette is all

i know him from the gt discord and he looks like a cool guy but christ

literally a child
That's not an excuse.
He's gonna have to learn how to act on here.

That's not an excuse.
He's gonna have to learn how to act on here.
Or leave for a while and come back when he's matured and learned proper social and internet forum etiquette

yeah i would say more than likely new to forums entirely.
i may be new here but i'm not new to forums which is why i don't bump old posts and stuffpost a bunch of stuff no one needs.

Or leave for a while and come back when he's matured and learned proper social and internet forum etiquette
i used to be dumb and autistic here to be honest.
atleast i'm not still handicapped like around april fools 2016, where badspot made everyone anonymous... but even my first posts were inexplicably idiot. does anyone remember the topic about killing 12 puppies for money? some people changed what i wrote when they quoted my posts like replacing "no" with "yes" in my posts; this kind of joke really pisses me off.. i didnt even know it was a joke that time...

it's ok block everyone grows up (hopefully)

hopefully max will grow up