Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76925 times)

So you admit I answered questions.
Very few. We get it though, most of the answers would reflect very poorly on you lol

I'm not sure if this is flaming but your a real ass ya kno
that's a nice assertion there with even nicer backing to it.

i assumed he was agreeing with the moronic statements made by Mcjob. if that is indeed true, then I have no shame in stating that it was cringeworthy for e-maxx to agree with him.

am I an ass because I vocalize my distaste with mcjob's spewage of bullstuff everywhere?

that's a nice assertion there with even nicer backing to it.

i assumed he was agreeing with the moronic statements made by Mcjob. if that is indeed true, then I have no shame in stating that it was cringeworthy for e-maxx to agree with him.

am I an ass because I vocalize my distaste with mcjob's spewage of bullstuff everywhere?

i think the ass part comes from you insulting everyone you respond to

yea except you know mcjob called us all morons, and called tony a "literal cancer" and made fun of his "2 inch peeper"

yea except you know mcjob called us all morons, and called tony a "literal cancer" and made fun of his "2 inch peeper"

He's from Australia give him a break

I haven't even insulted anybody in this thread.  And I don't insult everyone I come across. Anyone who knows me outside of drama can tell you that.

If you say some stupid stuff while simultaneously trying to shade me and others who have some sense by using a general term such as "moron" like McJob did, you can expect me to shut that stuff down real quick.

I haven't even insulted anybody in this thread.  And I don't insult everyone I come across. Anyone who knows me outside of drama can tell you that.

If you say some stupid stuff while simultaneously trying to shade me and others who have some sense by using a general term such as "moron" like McJob did, you can expect me to shut that stuff down real quick.

not trying to be a richard here but it feels like statements like: "mcjob is spewing bullstuff" is an insult, maybe we have different levels of "insult"

not trying to be a richard here but it feels like statements like: "mcjob is spewing bullstuff" is an insult, maybe we have different levels of "insult"
I treat "insulting" as name-calling and other more personal attacks. I guess I can see where you're getting insult from. Not like McJob doesn't do that though, am I right? e_e

I'm still wondering why you and that other guy are throwing around "ass". McJob calls the people who successfully avoid Lord Tony's bait "morons," yet continues to engage with Tony and his antics, which does nothing but fuel the fire and keep Lord Tony around, but he wants to "get rid of the cancer" right?

His logic and way of doing things regarding Lord Tony are ultimately flawed, and I'll be damned if I allow people to actually agree with him in that regard. I do apologize if I came off as an ass. I don't particularly like how McJob writes up these eloquent, paragraph-long rants to fool people into thinking he actually makes any sense.

Not like McJob doesn't do that though, am I right?

i'll apologize here too, i was trying to convey how i felt that you were trying to point out that mcjob was doing something stupid while trying to say you didn't do it yourself within the same post. i could've worded that much better - thanks for helping me clear that up

i'll apologize here too, i was trying to convey how i felt that you were trying to point out that mcjob was doing something stupid while trying to say you didn't do it yourself within the same post. i could've worded that much better - thanks for helping me clear that up

also, and I apologize for double post - i'm not trying to antagonize you, my bad, i just wanted to understand where the logic was coming from

<setgaming accepts that hes wrong an apologies
a tear actually came to my eye im not kidding

[...] that it's so minuscule a problem [...]

Pardon my French, but no, its not.

If it's such a tiny problem what's tons of dramas doing here? Why don't we name half of the forums insane for giving so many attention to such a small problem?

again, what is being harvested?

again, what is being harvested?

Seriously? All this time you don't know?

It's being added to the Harvest's blacklist.