Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76902 times)

why hasnt tony been loving banned yet
at the very least take way his ability to create topics
this, tony is alright sometimes but seriously can he stop it with the news topics? I mean honestly its really annoying, posting a short paragraph, exaggerating it, providing NO sources whatsoever etc. His news topics are like the blockland forums equivalent of those clickbait youtube videos.

Other than that i have no problem with tony i just think he should cool it with the news stuff

posting a short paragraph, exaggerating it, providing NO sources whatsoever etc.

You kinda described CNN.

Do you even know what he considers as "spam" or do you think spam could be literally anything?

That includes but is not limited to:
really makes me think

there is like x100 more discussion here about the apparent issue this is regarding.

there is like x100 more discussion here about the apparent issue this is regarding.

No discussion about Tony's spam?

ITT: People who make garbage threads like "whats in this box *stock image of a box* complain about Tony starting a discussion.

ITT: People who make garbage threads like "whats in this box *stock image of a box* complain about Tony starting a discussion.

loving right?

Or ambiguous titles in general discussion. Same person that reports me for making making like 5 news topics in a week.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310685.0

You kinda described CNN.
cnn is irrelevant, what we all want is for you to star making news topics thst are not of subpar quality. Which means including a source and making the OP not vague and misrepresentative. And dont make too many, 1-2 a week is a good number.

People still take lord tony seriously?
Well done, Tony. Well done.

Has anyone been keeping a counter of how many Tony drama's there's been?