Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76907 times)

jfc tony's reddit account is literal autism

like not even in the insult way

it's professionally diagnosed autism 

What does reddit have to do with Blockland forums though?

Because you'd be like that on the forums too if you weren't restrained.

Geez I might as well look up your guys youtube, facebook, reddit, etc and start making a drama about it on the forums.

Geez I might as well look up your guys youtube, facebook, reddit, etc and start making a drama about it on the forums.
Ok now you're being creepy

this drama was bumped because of you spamming pony stuff in a blockland-owned discord

What does reddit have to do with Blockland forums though?
Drama doesn't have to specifically be about the blockland forums. The description for the drama section is "Internet drama and interpersonal problems."

I thought actors had to be good at reading? You seem to consistently struggle with that.

Alright, time to start collecting everyone's reddit account.

sheesh sudan were you harassed by the neighborhood brony when you were 5?

sheesh sudan were you harassed by the neighborhood brony when you were 5?
I think a MLP fan fiddled his diddle if you catch my drift

Alright, time to start collecting everyone's reddit account.
seems useless considering yours is already the most embarrassing we'll ever see

seems useless considering yours is already the most embarrassing we'll ever see

Considering I probably will never post in a blockland reddit except for that one time you'll never see it to begin with unless you actively look for it. Eitherway it's not blockland related drama.

Eitherway it's not blockland related drama.

It relates to you.

Considering I probably will never post in a blockland reddit except for that one time you'll never see it to begin with unless you actively look for it. Eitherway it's not blockland related drama.
We see it when you spam brony related stuff on blockland discords