Yooka-Laylee

Author Topic: Yooka-Laylee  (Read 15998 times)

come on now he uses that same lame-ass response every time he gets into an argument

No just every time you post.

at least he's taking it with grace. it probably sucks for him way more than he's letting on, seeing as this game was gonna be a recreation of sometimes he holds dear to himself.

Congrats you've just described every post you have ever made on this forum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
come on now he uses that same lame-ass response every time he gets into an argument
gaynerdsfighting.jpeg

This is usually a bad sign

i use hair dye as a way to tell if somebody is a nutjob or not

As a comment on Jim's video went: I too look to see the VA's political views in the games I play.
Really dumb for them to think that having Jontron in the game will drive people away.

Getting rid of him over that was a really stupid move. Recasting an entire voice actor, after you've probably done a lot of work already, seems like a huge waste of time and resources.

Very, very few people were going to get upset that JonTron is voice acting a character despite their dislike for him. There's already thousands of stuffty people who have worked on things we play, watch, use, etc.
However, publicly announcing that you're removing a voice actor is practically PR Self Delete. I have never seen any other company just outright state that that they're replacing someone. And many companies probably do replace the people they hire. They just don't tell anyone, nor do they try and generate hype beforehand.

That all being said, you also shouldn't not buy the game just because they switched a voice actor. If it were going to be a fun game, it's still going to be a fun game. And don't try to hold a 'moral highground' on this by saying "i'm not going to buy this because i don't support what they did". Many, many other things you have probably bought were probably made by people who have done worse, and kept it behind closed doors. You will not be able to stop your money from going to people you disagree with. So don't be petty over a video game.

ill enjoy the game with or without jon

calling jontron tribal just backs up his point haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mSzJj1c1z0
yooka rap
the real reason they kicked jontron off is because he refused to sing this for him