Author Topic: Yooka-Laylee  (Read 15732 times)

Just reading that Neogaf thread makes me not want to get the game under any circumstances. I'll probably still pick it up on a sale regardless (unless reviews come out and it's garbage)

Man people that are supporting them doing this because they hate johntron now JUST because of his political views are making me BOIL

NeoGaf has always been a cesspool of cancer. The moderators will ban anyone who doesn't align with their hugbox

he looks like he has six different genders to complain about

It's looking like Team17 may have pressured Playtonic to remove the cameo

call me petty all you want but im not gonna buy this just because i dont want to advocate political correctness dictating what happens with game development

playtonic is extremely petty for doing this

their reason is literally "we do not agree with your views so see ya, ol' tron"
i'm not going to buy this game anymore, not because i don't want to play the game anymore but because i don't care for supporting such childish developers

Nowadays people are getting incredibly sensitive over opinions, especially political ones, this whole thing is incredibly unnecessary, this is a N64 banjo-kazooie spiritual successor for forget sakes.

their reason is literally "we do not agree with your views so see ya, ol' tron"
what business doesnt do this?

not sure many businesses want to be connected to someone with controversial views

what business doesnt do this?

not sure many businesses want to be connected to someone with controversial views

Mel Gibson still gets work