NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40174 times)

you make me laugh ide

And you're a disgusting human. Children play this game, and your stuffe clan shows research.

And you're a disgusting human. Children play this game, and your stuffe clan shows research.
'children play this game' can be an argument for literally every game made ever

and it sounds like a child's faking outrage

yea and it sounds like you're still letting them get to u 💅💅
It doesn't, but it does give me second-hand shame

They also have prints of you Masterlegodude.
I figured they would

Aren't their servers usually private? And don't people sneak research into Blockland anyway and that's why you occasionally see naughty things in the web-based server browser?

Their server is public.

Their server is public.
yeah and you could have left any time you wanted
you and your buddy didn't have to stay for over an hour

yeah and you could have left any time you wanted
you and your buddy didn't have to stay for over an hour

Documentation bub.

I know for a fact Badspot would not be friendly with people who show research to 14+ users who are not associated with your clan.

'children play this game' can be an argument for literally every game made ever

Children play Manhunt 2.

was the research hot atleast

str8 up toxic and this band of twats seem to just be clinging to every bystander who drops in and says even the slightest thing in their favor

str8 up toxic and this band of twats seem to just be clinging to every bystander who drops in and says even the slightest thing in their favor
that's what happens when you have a handicapped social life

Their server is public.
I know for a fact Badspot would not be friendly with people who show research to 14+ users who are not associated with your clan.
are u srs this mad over a print holy stuff