NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40202 times)

this is the """research""" ide is talking about

pathetic, really

I know for a fact Badspot would not be friendly with people who show research to 14+ users who are not associated with your clan.
considering he literally draws researchographic material for money i don't think that's true

considering he literally draws researchographic material for money i don't think that's true
he means over bl. last thing he needs or wants (probably) is parents complaining to him, despite how funny mailbags can be

Don't worry Conan, I think they are literally handicapped. They don't deserve to hear for people who actually use their brains.

Don't worry Conan, I think they are literally handicapped. They don't deserve to hear from* people who actually use their brains.

noedit

Don't worry Conan, I think they are literally handicapped. They don't deserve to hear for people who actually use their brains.
you are one pretentious motherforgeter

Your clan is disgusting. End it before you all really make fools of yourselves and some kids mom reports your research prints, and you all get revoked. I highly bet he would if it came to that. He doesn't want negative morale in his community.

yea wound calls this disgusting while encouraging doxing so who's really the gross one here

Your clan is disgusting. End it before you all really make fools of yourselves and some kids mom reports your research prints, and you all get revoked. I highly bet he would if it came to that. He doesn't want negative morale in his community.

yea wound calls this disgusting while encouraging doxing so who's really the gross one here
think you're mixing me up.

ide if you just stop private investigating people then these problems will go away, it's literally that simple.

Yo you're trying too hard. The jig's up fellas.

noedit: bad set of troll who try extremely too hard.

at this point you are just a two-bit troll who's frankly embarrassing himself and by association, cvg.