Author Topic: Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord  (Read 11607 times)

Face it patton, you'll never be as good a troll as Tony

Lord Tony and Patton are on a different spectrum of stupidity.

also: this is the instance where Eon sent an invite from NC to caravangaming

basically alternative patton and NC and co are all hopeless handicaps who sperg around on discords acting like they're seal team six
they're all dumbasses and their trolling is bum-tier

putting me in with nigerian cunts is your first mistake in terms of credibility. i ask for single inkling of proof connecting me to nc. i will give away all my keys and quit forever if you find a single shred of legitimate proof that connects me to nc.

ah so now you're a tribal too. anyone else think that maxx is a closet homoloveual? just based on the fact that he made that crazy homophobic rant just to throw people off his trail and that he only spams with gay research. how can someone have THAT much gay research? even if they just use it to spam, that means they looked at it and liked it so much that he downloaded it. it's okay maxx, we won't judge

Wait, what is actually going on here? Did Maxx actually do that, or is that image in the OP faked?
yea maxx did, he and his crew also posted research in the THOT PATROL discord and spammed up a bunch of fake channels

also: this is the instance where Eon sent an invite from NC to caravangaming

basically alternative patton and NC and co are all hopeless handicaps who sperg around on discords acting like they're seal team six
they're all dumbasses and their trolling is bum-tier
well i think this clears up that I didn't invite anyone to caravan gaming like i was accused of doing earlier, a little ironic considering you did the same thing less than an hour later? 

putting me in with nigerian cunts is your first mistake in terms of credibility. i ask for single inkling of proof connecting me to nc. i will give away all my keys and quit forever if you find a single shred of legitimate proof that connects me to nc.

Well, time to pack it up man.  I hear 4chan's good this time of year.

yes we know that patton was being a big poo poo head but that doesn't give you the right to ballhole them

uh

this is all a bunch of poopoo ass caca

yea they revoked it
i got an invite and i trashed it with a few dudes

not trying to take sides or anything but isn't this admittance to trolling lol

not trying to take sides or anything but isn't this admittance to trolling lol
its kind of vague imo

its kind of vague imo
admitting to trashing a discord server is p bad

been on blf for 4 years now and maxx is still as edgy as ever

when will he grow out of it is the big question

i dont think this was really a great way to handle the blf but it was still an amusing way to handle them

dont send nasty pictures to eachother you sickos