Author Topic: Why do you stick around?  (Read 3015 times)

What about Blockland and/or its community draws you to it?

My personal favorite thing about Blockland is its community.  Its community seems very active (considering how old Blockland is) and there's a huge amount of user-generated content (addons, builds, etc).

i don't stick around voluntarily. i'm trapped.

community
i barely even play the game anymore but i've made myself a somebody here and made some friends and stuff

I have builds I care about that I want to finish, plus there really isn't a lego game that lets me get as detailed as Blockland does.  LEGO worlds is fine but it's just a crappy place to build, cause the camera is wonky when you're making interiors, and it didn't let me go into first person.

it's fun and i love the community. really all there is to it. love seeing all the new addons and builds that get made all the time, so it's just overall neat to stick around and see what pops up.

i'll have my moments when i feel like quitting, but the fun of creating content is always there. wanting to quit is just me not feeling very creative at the moment.

Even after 10 years still enjoy game.

I don't know what's wrong with you guys Blockland has a disgusting community

Probably the building. It's super fun to hop on and build a massive richard huge thing you can take pride in

I've been checking forums only to see progress on suburbia (testing this weekend) and skill4life's pirate server.

Even though Blockland has its issues, there just isn't a "lego" game that comes as close to this in terms of detail and creativity. I hate it but I love it. Just wish there were more people.

The forums are more addictive than paco or morphine.