So I Might Be Getting a LG G6 sometime lol when does it even come out

Author Topic: So I Might Be Getting a LG G6 sometime lol when does it even come out  (Read 918 times)

I was wondering if anybody else has tried this phone or something (probably not though since it released like a couple days ago) and if you guys think its any good or not
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:02:44 AM by Willco2 »

Ok well I guess i'll get it then lol

lol I've still got the G2
Works great, nice enough camera, pretty great microphone, decent battery life.

I've heard it's a great alternative to the samsung line and has an astounding camera, good choice
I'm quite sad they didn't keep the removable battery and microsd card slot Apparently the reviews I watched didn't mention this, but that's the price you pay for a much nicer body I guess. Hopefully the G7 will have them, because I'd really love to upgrade to something with removable battery/microSD like my G4 has.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:40:51 AM by Ipquarx »

I've heard it's a great alternative to the samsung line and has an astounding camera, good choice
I'm quite sad they didn't keep the removable battery and microsd card slot, but that's the price you pay for a much nicer body I guess. Hopefully the G7 will have them, because I'd really love to upgrade to something with removable battery/microSD like my G4 has.
...It does have a microsd card slot though? Ive looked at reviews and they've been saying it has one. Doesn't have the removable battery though, but I don't care about that all that much after owning an iPhone 6 for a year or two now.

...It does have a microsd card slot though? Ive looked at reviews and they've been saying it has one. Doesn't have the removable battery though, but I don't care about that all that much after owning an iPhone 6 for a year or two now.
Oh, it does? I watched a couple reviews and there wasn't a single mention of it... Strange, I thought that would have been mentioned. I'm pleasently surprised either way!

don't get one. I've had an LG G4, and every phone after it has a horrendous bootloop problem. I've gone through 4 different LG devices because of the issue, it was absolutely ridiculous. The bootloop problem is very apparent, being packed with sub par software too, I would say no.

It's also killed 4 of my micro SD cards.

don't get one. I've had an LG G4, and every phone after it has a horrendous bootloop problem. I've gone through 4 different LG devices because of the issue, it was absolutely ridiculous. The bootloop problem is very apparent, being packed with sub par software too, I would say no.

It's also killed 4 of my micro SD cards.
G4 =/= G6

G4 =/= G6
don't get one. I've had an LG G4, and every phone after it has a horrendous bootloop problem.

oh wait no my b I mistook the LG g5 with the LG g6

I would still wait a bit though since you never know if they've fixed it

How do you know the G6 has the exact same problem that I'm 99% sure LG fixed in this phone
oh wait no my b I mistook the LG g5 with the LG g6

I would still wait a bit though since you never know if they've fixed it
GG

So im a silly goose and didnt realize the phone doesnt even come out until April 4th lol