Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.  (Read 10611 times)

lord tony's continued presence on this forum is an insult to my being and i will not rest until he has been defeated

i understand getting kicked out of your mom's house is hard, tony, but facebook is a website and you cannot live on it

who gave you permission to speak to me

yeah, lord tony, he was simply asking how to go live on facebook so he just wanted some serious answers that bisjac and INH gave him
in all seriousness this is kinda unlikely.

donate to my gofundme and ill drive to tonys house in real life and kick his ass

hey guys AMA about how im going to go to tony's house in real life and bodyslam him through one of his stuffty walls

laugh it up while you still can, buddy

Consider taking a break from the forum.

I forgot this quote. I just wanted to know how to go live on facebook, there is no conspiracy behind this.

alright yeah i can see i was overdoing it but its just kind of my gut reaction to become hostile whenever i see tony post. at this point i just assume everything he does has a malicious undercurrent, especially considering he could have just followed his own frequently dealt advice and google it with relative ease.

So Kimon is such an emotional child that he gets triggered and spergs out every time he see's you post?

Why am I not surprised?
/support

Poliwhirl is kimon if you didn't know

I could say the same for you.

To be fair, the mass majority of these forums are total spergs. That being said, the main political posters here(Tony, Mathew, Kimon, Leisure etc) are much more so. So support I suppose.

I disagree with my own post,

judging by the obsessive and handicapped nature of the posts, this could easily be a drama about Lord Tony

Kimon is worse than tony because he activly follows people around and trys to stuffpost stuffty memes everywhere

Kimon is worse than tony because he activly follows people around and trys to stuffpost stuffty memes everywhere
You need a new pair of pants, yours are worn at the knees

???
i think he means that patton's been on his knees sucking tony's richard very often