Author Topic: Can't connect to my server or load a single-player world.  (Read 1075 times)

I've noticed that i can't load a single-player world on custom but i can load it when i use the default addons meaning it is one of my addons i just can't figure it out.

Client log:
http://pastebin.com/i8mtbGWZ

Original locked post about this issue:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308504.0

The Issue:
I can't connect to my multiplayer server hosted on a linux machine (running ubuntu server 16.04 lts) and i can't connect to my own single-player world with addons selected which makes a runtime error or it gets stuck on loading datablocks.

I've also noticed when i join anything i get this error in chat that says
Wrench Error - RequestWrenchEvents. Brick no longer exists!

Figured out the runtime error is because a stuff ton of music is enabled.

First of all, I'd recommend loading the client and external servers with just vanilla copies to see if the issue was caused by an add-on. If it works with the vanilla copies, slowly copy add-ons into those installation and periodically test them to try and figure out which add-on(s) were problematic.

First of all, I'd recommend loading the client and external servers with just vanilla copies to see if the issue was caused by an add-on. If it works with the vanilla copies, slowly copy add-ons into those installation and periodically test them to try and figure out which add-on(s) were problematic.
i said it is more than likely an add-on since i can load it with the default add-ons and i really wouldn't know which cus I'm too lazy to go through 100+ add-ons and i don't understand logs

You have a giant amount of errors from Client_Themes and System_Eventing in there. Try removing those for a start.

You have a giant amount of errors from Client_Themes and System_Eventing in there. Try removing those for a start.
ok I'll try and the system eventing might explain the wrench message is being getting

you're literally my favorite person atm thank you