Author Topic: Furdle stealing ideas off of PPT  (Read 2644 times)

See this is why you DONT USE THE WORD GAY AS AN INSULT.

That's why I use the word homoloveual as an insult. :cookieMonster: That's so homoloveual, dude.

I mean gay in general. If I know someone for awhile and liked them and they told me they were gay I would say "Thats cool." I don't have anything wrong with gay people I mean gayness as a whole for it is against what our bodies are designed for.
So what's your philosophy on how our bodies are to be used? snakees seem to fit into star fishes, so where's your logic there?

If your back door is bigger before the richard went in it, it doesn't fit naturally. Aka, you are forcing it in for the pleasure :cookieMonster: Therefore, you are wrong and richard's were supposed to be in pusillanimous individuals, not back doors. My logic is right, get over it.

If your back door is bigger before the richard went in it, it doesn't fit naturally. Aka, you are forcing it in for the pleasure :cookieMonster: Therefore, you are wrong and richard's were supposed to be in pusillanimous individuals, not back doors. My logic is right, get over it.
There is no logic behind it! You can't scientifically prove what your supposed to do with your snake!

snake goes in vagina, makes babies, snake goes in butt. back door is unnaturally widened. Use some common sense.