Author Topic: [NEWS] Tranloveual weightlifter wins female's weightlifting competition.  (Read 3024 times)

>refuse to pin them, instead rack up so many points that I win by technicality

i'm dead

as I said in another thread,

men and women as vastly difference both anatomically and physiologically so imo you either compete with your love or not at all

men and women as vastly difference both anatomically and physiologically so imo you either compete with your love or not at all
but muh equality

transgender != tranloveual
I find it odd how this is the first time I've seen this used in a text, and I just learned what it meant today. Wasn't there a name for this sort of thing?

all inclusive sports will destroy real woman lol. its already happening in highschool sports.
and thats fine, forget them anyways.

but in a decade the feminists will fight for segregation again XD

all inclusive sports will destroy real woman lol. its already happening in highschool sports.
and thats fine, forget them anyways.

but in a decade the feminists will fight for segregation again XD
Like I pointed out.

If the women competed against the men during the track and field portion of the Rio Olympics, none of the 1st place women could even beat the 8th place men.

I find it odd how this is the first time I've seen this used in a text, and I just learned what it meant today. Wasn't there a name for this sort of thing?

it's the baader-meinhof phenomenon

also I heard from an unreliable source that she tried to enter the male's league but they wouldn't let her.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 04:28:49 PM by Steve5451² »

also I heard from an unreliable source that she tried to enter the male's league but they wouldn't let her.
Thank you for that, and I've also heard a similar thing from reddit.

naw thats this http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-27/transgender-teen-wrestler-forced-to-compete-outside-gender/8305588

it was wrestling. FtM person wanted to wrestle against men but they forced him to fight against his original gender, so he ended up going 52-0.

can i just say how cool it is to think humans naturally synthesize steroids

Laurel Hubbard

Doesn't even look lke a woman.He's not even trying.

Bender actually had to put on a loving wig and get boob implants when he tried to scam the system.